|Conveniently Located off Richburg Road Between South 40th and 28th Avenues
Hattiesburg’s Last Great Community!
How can we make such a bold statement? Simple. Because we know what has been
invested in developing the property beginning seven years ago. Consider the million-
dollar entrance boulevard, the acres of unspoiled common area; the location that is
unparalleled for ease of access to schools, employment, medical services and
shopping; and the outstanding Hattiesburg City police and fire departments and public
With less than 40 Estate Lots remaining of a total 51, NOW is the time to secure your
family’s future in Cascades. Not only will you have a great selection of Estate Lots
priced tens of thousands of dollars below original prices, you won’t have to worry
about building right away — you can build your dream home when the time is right
for your family!
Call or email us to schedule a personal appointment or drop by one of our Sunday
Open Houses where you can learn more about Cascades.
Interesting Facts about Cascades
- Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions are in place to protect the owners' property values
- 2,500 square feet living area is the minimum home size for Estate Lots
- Over 35 percent of the land in Cascades will be owned and managed by the Cascades Owners Association for the benefit of the property owners.
- Estate Lots range in size from one-half to over one acre
- Estate Lot prices range from the high $40,000s to the mid $70,000s.
- Our "Buy Now—Build Later" program offers financing beginning in the low $300 per month
- The entrance boulevard cost approximately one-million dollars when constructed and was designed to support over 100 luxury Estate Lots spread over
- two phases; however, only the initial 73 acre phase was developed.
- The entrance architectural design incorporates the equivalent to 10 residential swimming pools in the "cascades" and reflecting pools
- The Community was zoned in 2007 under (then) a new classification called Planned Residential Development which required that a significant portion
of the property be set aside as common area to protect the natural character of the property.
Looking south from the refecting pools to the entrance on Richburg Rd.